Don't bring ammunition to Turks & Caicos

I'm sure some will avoid them because of the rule. Some will also be more likely to travel there knowing they have a hard policy on guns and ammunition.
Interesting

• Turks and Caicos Islands murder/homicide rate for 2022 was 0.00, a NAN% decline from 2021.
  • Turks and Caicos Islands murder/homicide rate for 2021 was 0.00, a NAN% decline from 2020.
  • Turks and Caicos Islands murder/homicide rate for 2020 was 0.00, a NAN% decline from 2019.
  • Turks and Caicos Islands murder/homicide rate for 2019 was 0.00, a NAN% decline from 2018.

U.S. tourist number FIVE has been arrested after two rounds of ammo has been allegedly found in her luggage. :sad2:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/another-american-detained-turks-and-caicos-airport-ammunition-luggage/

Stupid people doing stupid things. The statement from the NRA just proves they really don't care about responsibility.

Zero tolerance policies are rarely reasonable, let alone very reasonable. You don't severely punish people for an honest mistake that literally could have no negative consequences on anybody. Sounds like an island run by idiots.

More like idiots that don't take care of their ammunition and don't know how to check their own luggage.

Stupid people doing stupid things. The statement from the NRA just proves they really don't care about responsibility.

More like idiots that don't take care of their ammunition and don't know how to check their own luggage.

I'm just glad you are perfect and never made an honest, innocent mistake in your life.

I've said since the start of the thread that I also think 12 years is excessive. I've also suggested options that should get the point across. What are yours? What's "reasonable", but harsh enough that folks will be extra careful?

If they can determine an intent that wasn't nefarious, just a fine for the first offense. I mean, common sense.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter